LET US HELP YOUR CHILD SOAR.
All Services are being offered remotely due to COVID-19. No matter where you are, we are here to serve you
A2Z Behavioral Interventions & Services is dedicated to enriching the quality of life for our clients, families and communities we serve. Our goal is to help your child SOAR by utilizing principles of Applied Behavior Analysis All programs are tailored to your child’s unique needs.
What We Do
A2Z Behavioral Interventions & Services is a highly experienced therapy group that provides individualized consultation and intervention services for individuals who are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Our behavior specialists utilize evidence-based therapies, such as Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), which takes a multi-step approach to assist children in overcoming challenging behaviors associated with difficulties in social skills, communication and other areas of development.
The individualized therapy provided today will also give your child the foundation and tools that he or she needs to succeed in the future, helping them to lead productive lives.
- Behavior Management
- Improve skills through Positive Reinforcement
- Functional Behavioral Assessment
- SMART Goal development for IEP:
- Communication and language
- Social skills
- Self-care (such as showering and toileting)
- Play and leisure
- Motor skills
- Learning and academic skills
- Shaping of skills
- Identify behaviors interfering with learning
- Skill Training/Set Goals
- Analysis of Behaviors
- Functions of Behavior
- Teach replacement skills
- Reinforcement & Punishment of behaviors to increase/decrease
- Staff training
- Behavior Intervention Plan development
- Discrete Trial Training
- Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Managing Classroom Behaviors
- Shaping/Chaining procedures
- Data Collection
Applied Behavior Analysis
Applied Behavior Analysis
Applied Behavior Analysis involves many techniques for understanding and changing behavior. ABA is a flexible treatment:
- Can be adapted to meet the needs of each unique person
- Provided in many different locations – at home, at school, and in the community
- Teaches skills that are useful in everyday life
- Can involve one-to-one teaching or group instruction
We are currently in-network with the insurance plans below and are consistently working to add additional insurance plans. If you don’t see your plan listed, please contact us and we will work with you to obtain services.
We also offer pay by credit card and check options. Contact us for more details