We help teachers and administrators create research-based learning environments. A2Z collaborates with teachers, parents, and administrators on all aspects of a client’s life to help them increase socially significant behaviours.
What We Do
A2Z Behavioral Interventions & Services provides services in homes, schools, and the community for children aged 18 months to early adult age with a variety of disabilities.
- Behaviour Management
- Improve skills through Positive Reinforcement
- Functional Behavioral Assessment
- SMART Goal development for IEP:
- Communication and language
- Social skills
- Self-care (such as showering and toileting)
- Play and leisure
- Motor skills
- Learning and academic skills
- Shaping of skills
- Identify behaviours interfering with learning
- Skill Training/Set Goals
- Analysis of Behaviors
- Functions of Behavior
- Teach replacement skills
- Reinforcement & Punishment of behaviours to increase/decrease
- Staff training
- Behaviour Intervention Plan development
- Discrete Trial Training
- Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Managing Classroom Behaviors
- Shaping/Chaining procedures
- Data Collection
- The amount of hours recommended for ABA services are based on the specific needs of your child and your family’s availability for services. If you’re interested in learning more about ABA services, reach out to us and we’ll be happy to discuss our process with you.
- All parent training services are provided by a qualified behavioral professional who specializes in teaching parents how to understand, manage, and further develop the behavioral growth and progress of their child. These services are tailored and individualized for the specific needs of each family.